Squid and shrimp salad (1 person)
100 g peeled and pre-cooked prawns and 150 g pre-cleaned squid rings, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce, ½ bunch of fresh coriander, 100 g of cherry tomatoes, 100 g of mushrooms, salt, pepper, 1 clove of garlic, 1 small piece of raw ginger, ½ lime.
Preparation (30 minutes)
- Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in small cubes.
- Peel and cut the ginger very finely.
- Put squid into small pieces unless already small, mushrooms, sliced ginger, crushed garlic and marinate in the light soy sauce in a bowl
- In another bowl marinade your tomatoes and shrimps in teriyaki sauce, fish sauce and juice of 1/2 lime, then marinate for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a very hot frying pan, fry the squid with mushrooms for 4 minutes, tossing the ingredients for even cooking.
- Place the squid on a plate, and pour the marinade of tomato shrimp over it.
- Decorate with chopped fresh coriander and juice of 1/4 of lemon.