Light moules marinières (1-2 people)
1 kilo of mussels 2 green celery stalks finely chopped 1 small onion finely chopped 1 lemon juice 1 pinch of curry powder 1 sprig of thyme 3 sprigs of parsley 3 tablespoons of 0% fat cream cheese ½ fish stock cube salt and pepper
Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking: 20 minutes
- Deburr and clean your mussels under cold water, discard any broken or open mussels
- Slice your onion and cut into small cubes your celery.
- In a large pan or casserole, melt in 3 tablespoons water, half the stock cube until boiling.
- Place the celery, onion and curry in and sauté.
- Tie the thyme and parsley with kitchen string, and put it in the pan with the mussels, then pour the lemon juice and mix everything with a spatula over a high heat until the mussels open.
- Remove the mussels from the pan and discard the bunch of herbs, continue to cook the juices until they are halved, then add the 0% fat cream cheese, salt and pepper then add the mussels heat through and serve.