Preparation time: 10 minutes Refrigeration time 1 hour
Ingredients for about twenty mini tartars:
500 grams of tenderloin beef 2 tablespoons sweet mustard 2 egg yolks 2 tablespoon parsley 1 finely chopped tomato 1 finely chopped onion 3 tablespoon of capers, half finely chopped salt and pepper.
- In a bowl with a wooden spatula, mix the ground meat reserving half the capers to dress.
- Taste and adjust the salt and pepper.
- Put in about twenty small ramekins or pretty containers your mixture.
- Decorate each tartare with capers and mini sprigs of parsley.
- Cover well with film and leave in the fridge for about an hour.
- Serve with a small slice of toasted wholemealbread and some salad leaves