Cheese cake with red fruits (4/5 people)
500 g of 0% fat cream cheese or light ricotta if you find one (in this case half ricotta light and half white cheese), 4 eggs, 5 cl of 0% fat milk, 160 g of Xylitol, 1 small glass of lemon juice, 1 small glass of orange blossom water, 1 lime, 4 slices of toasted wholemeal bread, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 3 pinch of ginger powder, 2 tablespoons of juice of lemon 2 raspberries, 2 blueberries, 2 blackberries, 1/2 passion fruit, 2 strawberries, 2 cherries, 3 leaves of gelatin, some mint leaves.
Preparation (45 minutes + 60 minutes of cooking and 12 hours of refrigeration)
1.Heat your oven to 170 ° C. thermostat 5/6
2. Break your toasted bread slices into small pieces the mix with 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 30 g Xylitol, ginger, cinnamon, 1 pinch of salt, and spread this preparation in the bottom of your cake pan evenly and allow to cool.
3. Beat your eggs and 100g of Xylitol until they turn white, then add the cheese or ricotta, or both, and mix well. Add the zest and juice of a lemon and mix well again.
4. Spread the mixture over the cooled bread base in your cake tin, then place in the oven for 1 hour.
5. Soften your gelatin sheets in cold water, then wring them out between your fingers and place them on a piece of paper towel.
6. Bring 15cl of water, 30g of Xylitol, the small glass of lemon juice, the small glass of orange blossom water, and the lime peel to a boil. Take off the heat, add the gelatin and mix well and allow to cool.
7. Then remove the cake from the oven, remove from cake tin and let cool on a nice dish, with a spatula smooth you gelled preperation on and around the cake, then put your fruit nicely in the centre with the mint leaf, and put in the fridge for 12 hours, voila!