Soufflé with dark chocolate (1 person)
125 g dark chocolate with 90% cocoa, 4 tablespoons of 0% fat milk, 4 tablespoons Xylitol, 3 eggs
Preparation: (20 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 150 ° C (thermostat 5)
- Separate the egg yolks from white by putting the 4 whites in a bowl and only 3 yolks in a bowl.
- Melt the chocolate with the milk, then add 3 egg yolks, Xylitol and whisk.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add to the chocolate mixture.
- Pour this mixture into rubber ramekins that do not adhere.
- Bake for 15 minutes without opening the oven door during cooking.