Courgette and prawn skewers (1 person)
4 medium sized prawns 1 courgette salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon soy sauce juice of 1/2 lemon ¼ bunch of fresh coriander pinch of garlic powder pinch of ginger powder pinch of paprika (sweet or spicy) 1 teaspoon Xylitol 2 wooden stick for skewer.
Preparation (20 minutes)
- Put your grill or plancha to heat
- Wash the courgette then cut into thin slices
- Marinate 5 minutes to 10 minutes your cleaned prawns, and your slices of zucchini, in a large bowl with a little lemon juice, chopped fresh coriander, salt and pepper, a little garlic and ground ginger. powder, a pinch of paprika, a drizzle of light soy sauce, and Xylitol.
- Add a slice of zucchini and a prawn and repeat the process. Same on the second skewer.
- Put on your grill or hot plate and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Cross your kebabs, and add a little chopped coriander before serving.
* Present with a quarter of lemon or zests on the plate