Grilled sea bream with vegetables and asparagus puree (1 person)
1 sea bream cleaned by your fishmonger 6 asparagus 1 red pepper 2 courgettes 3 or 4 cherry tomatoes 1 clove of garlic 1 egg 1 quarter lemon, coarse salt A bay leaf or dried thyme some mint leaves salt, pepper,
Preparation (20 minutes)
- Steam your asparagus, cherry tomatoes, your pepper, courgettes and your clove of garlic for 6 to 7 minutes.
- When cooked crush with a fork, 1 courgette, add an egg yolk and two finely chopped mint leaves, salt and pepper, half of the garlic clove. Keep your courgette purée warm in a heated oven then turn off.
- Put on grill, griddle or barbecue, sea bream, asparagus, red pepper cut in half, cherry tomatoes very delicately, salt and pepper, put with a spoon the rest of the clove of garlic on the fish and vegetables, then add bay leaf or dried thyme, or why not dried mint or dill.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side, then gently put your sea bream with a flat spatula, in a large plate, and vegetables, not to mention the small mashed courgette.
* Decorate with one or two mint leaves and a lemon wedge