Grilled entrecôte with pink berries (1 person)
1 beautiful steak, coarse salt, pink pepper corns, 1 grill that goes on fire or on a baking tray, or electric barbecue.
Preparation (16 minutes)
- Heat your grill for ten minutes
- Crush some pink pepper berries with 1 pinch of coarse salt
- Put your meat on the grill very hot, without anything.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, then sprinkle with salt and pepper when serving, on the meat and on the plate
* This dish can be accompanied by a nice lettuce with light shallot vinaigrette (replacing your usual oil paraffin) or a flan with small vegetables