Egg cream with orange blossom (2 people)
17 cl of 0% fat milk, 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water, 2 slices of orange, 2 egg yolks, 25 g of Xylitol, edible flowers and 2 or 3 mint leaves
Preparation (35 minutes)
- Put the milk in a saucepan until boiling, out of the heat, add the orange blossom water.
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C, thermostat 6
- Beat the egg yolks with the Xylitol until they whiten, then gently add the milk while whisking.
- Put this mixture into two transparent glass ramekins and cook in a baking dish containing water (cooking in a bain-marie) for about 30 minutes.
- Let cool and place in the fridge.
- Before serving add a slice of orange, a small flower and a little fresh mint.