Strawberry gratin (1 person)
1/2 tray of wild strawberries, 4 cl of 0 % fat cream cheese, 1 yolk of egg, 15 g of Xyitol.
Preparation (15 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 220 ° C
- Wash and cut your strawberries and cut them into slices and arrange them in the bottom of one or two ramekins.
- Warm your cottage cheese, gently in a saucepan.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl whisk your egg yolk and Xylitol until the egg yolk whitens, then gently pour in the warmed cottage cheese, then whisk.
- Pour the mixture over your strawberries and put your ramekins in the centre of the oven, for 5 to 7 minutes, then serve.