Plum soufflé (1 person)
0% fat cream cheese (the equivalent of a pot of yogurt), 1 egg, 1 teaspoon gelatin powder (Agar-agar), 1 teaspoon of Xylitol, 1 pinch of salt
Preparation (5 minutes and 15 minutes of cooking)
- Put the oven to heat at 220 °
- Seperate your egg
- Mix your cream cheese, egg yolk, gelatin and Xylitol with an electric whisk or whisk by hand.
- Cut your plum into small cubes and add to the mixture.
- Whisk the egg white after adding the pinch of salt, until it forms peaks. Fold the egg white into your plum mixture.
- Put in a braised dish or in a small casserole, and bake at mid-height for about fifteen minutes, checking and possibly lowering the heat of the oven. Do not open the oven door until the end of cooking. Sprinkle with some Xylitol and enjoy!