Fruit salad (1 person)
3 blackberries, 1 kiwi, ½ pear, ½ peach, 6 large strawberries, 7 or 8 blueberries, 1 sprig of mint, juice of half a lemon, a dash of orange blossom water, a teaspoon of Xylitol (you can put 1/2 orange or a tangerine, or replace the peach with a few slices of mango, put apple, raspberries)
Preparation (5 minutes)
- Rinse with cold water all your red fruits and pear, and peel the kiwi..
- Cut your kiwi in half and then slice thinly and evenly.
- Cut the pear in half, remove the centre and seeds, and cut into strips.
- Cut the strawberries in quarters and arrange the fruits in a small bowl with a sprinkling of chopped mint.
- Put the juice of half a lemon in a bowl with the orange blossom and Xylitol, mix then pour over your fruit salad.
- Put a sprig of mint in the middle, reserve in the fridge or serve.
- Chefs tip: You can also add to this mixture a little cinnamon or ginger, even a pinch of freshly ground peppe.