Kiwi cheese mousse (1 person)
* this mousse can be prepared with mango, passion fruit, strawberries, red fruits, pineapple, oranges etc …
4 tablespoons 0% fat cream cheese, 2 kiwis, juice of half a lemon, 1 tablespoon of xylitol, 1 sheet of gelatin.
Preparation (5 minutes) and 1 to 4 hours of refrigeration
- Peel and then cut your kiwis into small cubes reserve half and place in the fridge
- Add a splash of warm water to a bowl thrn add the gelatin
- When the gelatin has dissolved add the kiwi, lemon juice, xylitol and cream cheese and mix
- Pour the mixture into your blender, give it a whizz and then pour into your glass or verrine
- Let cool for about an hour then decorate with your little diced kiwi that you had reserved for the fridge.