Mediterranean courgette spaghetti (1 person)
1 fillet of white fish cut into chunks 2 courgettes 1 large chopped tomato 1 finely chopped onion 1 small sweet red pepper sliced into strips 1 crushed clove of garlic, fresh coriander salt and pepper ¼ of fish stock cube
Preparation (15 minutes)
- Wash your courgettes and with a slicer cut into strip. Place your strips on top of each other the cut into spaghetti shaped lengths. Place in a dish and cover
- In a non stick pan, melt the ¼ cup of fish broth in 3 to 4 tablespoons of water.
- When it boils, add the crushed garlic clove, the tomato cut into cubes, the sweet pepper cut into thin strips and the finely chopped onion
- Season with salt and pepper, and chopped coriander.
- Add cubes of your white fish to your choice, sauté one to two minutes while stirring gently.
- Steam your courgette spaghetti for 5 minutes remove then gently stir into the pan with your fish being careful not to damage the fish cubes. Salt and pepper
- Add a dash of paraffin if you want it when your spaghetti is luckewarm
- Add a little fresh coriander over the plate