Steamed vegetables “Tagliatelle” (1 person)
1 courgette 1 carrot 1 tomato 2 or 3 small onions 2 or 3 button mushrooms 1 piece of fennel 1 yellow pepper 1 clove of garlic ¼ bunch of flat parsley 6 tablespoons light soy sauce 1 shallot 2 tablespoons edible paraffin oil. salt and pepper
Preparation (15 minutes)
- Wash your vegetables and parsley, then peel, thin slices of carrots and courgette length ways into strips.
- Cut the other vegetables into thin slices depending on the shapes of the vegetables
- Add your strips of courgette and carrot on the plate like pasta, then add the other vegetables on top then add your dressing and sprinkle with chopped parsley
- Place your vegetables in your steamer add salt and pepper and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes to keep them crunchy.
- Prepare a vinaigrette with your finely chopped shallot, soy sauce, and oil.
- this delicious dish can be serve with our homemade Bolognese sauce ( check recepie on this blog)