Mini peppers or vegetables stuffed with meat (1 person)
1 small round courgette 1 small red or yellow pepper 1 medium tomato 300 g chopped beef (without fat) 1 egg yolk 1 onion 1 clove of garlic a few basil leaves 1 bunch of parsley. 2 to 3 tablespoons of 0% fat cottage cheese or cream cheese a pinch of salt and pepper
Preparation (15 minutes)
- Preheat your oven to 180 c Halve your courgette, tomato and pepper. Dig out the centre of the vegetables while keeping the pulp on the side.
- Discard the seeds and whites of your pepper.
- Chop the onions and garlic and sweat them in a frying pan.
- Add your beef, bay leaf and your vegetable pulp and cook for 5 minutes Remove your bay leaf and add dd your egg yolk and herbs salt and pepper and combine.
- Spoon into your vegetable halves and bake for 30 minutes at 180 °c
*Serve with a dollop of 0% fat cottage cheese or cream cheese salt and pepper.