Preparation: 5 minutes Refrigeration: 1 hour
Ingredients: for one person
250g of 0% fat yogurt 1 tray of blackberries or blueberries 1 pomegranate 4 strawberries 1 piece of banana 1 piece of mango 1 teaspoon of Xylitol 1 tablespoon of lemon juice 4 to 5 blueberries and a mint leaf for decoration
- Mix the yogurt and the tray of blueberries or blackberries to make the soup.
- Add to this preparation Xylitol, lemon juice, and pour into a hollow bowl
- Place the soup in the fridge for about 1 hour
- Meanwhile, empty the pomegranate and place the seeds in a small bowl, cut the washed strawberries in slices, the slice of mango into small cubes, and reserve them also in a bowl.
- Put all the bowls in the fridge
- When the soup is cold enough, decorate the bowl with all your other pieces of fruit and add a bouquet of mint.
- *Add a sprinkle of grated coconut and some grains of black sesame for presentation!