Light pâté (1 person)
1 slice of liver, or 300 g of chicken liver ¼ of beef stock cube, 1 onion, 2 eggs, 1 slice of wholemeal bread, 1 sprig of parsley.
Preparation (10 minutes)
- In a non stick pan, melt the stock cube in 3 tablespoons water until boiling, then add the finely chopped onion, then the beef liver or chicken livers, salt and pepper.
- Hard boil your eggs for ten minutes then can pass them in cold water before removing the shells..
- Crush your eggs with a fork in a bowl and pass your liver cut in the grinder or blender, then incorporate half the crushed eggs in it, adjust the seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Put your preparation in a nice bowl, and sprinkle with the rest of the crushed hard boiled eggs, add 1 sprig of parsley, put in the fridge or eat warm.
- Serve with a slice of wholemeal bread.