Creamy courgette and green bean soup (1 person)
1 courgette, A handful of green beans 1 onion 1 clove of garlic 1/2 vegetable stock cube coarse salt and coarse pepper Chopped chives.
Preparation (30 minutes)
- Trim your green beans and courgette then rinse them under cold water.
- Slice your beans, courgette, onion and garlic
- and put in a saucepan with ½ stock cube, salt, pepper and chopped chives.
- Cover with water and cook on low heat, with a lid for 20 minutes, give a stir from time to time.
- When cooked use a hand blender until smooth and serve in a nice deep plate, adding a pinch of chopped chives, season to taste
- Serve with a slice of wholemeal bread.